Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest Post by Charlie: A Weekend Trip


Hi guys!  Charlie here.  I'm super excited about this coming weekend, because I just found out yesterday that I get to go on a trip with Mama, Grandmama, Mimi, and Mama's 3 daughters.  Mama's daughters' birthdays are this month, next month, and the month after, and this year, Mama decided to do a big combined birthday trip instead of throwing 3 parties in a row.  The trip starts tomorrow morning, and I get to go! :D

At first, Mama thought she wouldn't bring any of us with her because she wanted the focus to be on the girls.  At the last minute, though, she decided that having one of us go with her was the best way to share the trip with all of her blogging friends.  After some deliberation, it was decided that it was my turn.

We'll spend the weekend shopping, which isn't necessarily my first choice (I'd rather be rambling outside with Rontu).  But the fact that there's an amazingly awesome Disney Store in the mall we're going to makes the idea of a shopping trip much more bearable. ;)  Maybe I'll find a new Buzz Lightyear treasure for my collection. :D

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'll share all about my fun trip when I get back.  In the meantime, everyone else will continue getting their posts ready, and Maggie will be happy that we have a "real" post up. ;)

Talk to all of you soon!  I've got to go finish packing! :)

No comments: