Thursday, July 25, 2013

Emma's Editorials: Alice's First Vacation

Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been so dead around here lately.  Mama has been super busy and we've just been keeping to ourselves for a while.

I don't have much time this morning, but I just wanted to let all of you know that my cousin Alice is going to go with Mama on her family vacation.  Of course, we were all a little disappointed that it wasn't any of us, but when I heard that Alice's sisters (and my other cousins) Piper and Ruthie were going, I couldn't be jealous.  This will be the first time Alice gets to meet her sisters, so she's super excited.  And what a way to meet them!  They'll have all sorts of fun memories about their vacation together. :)

Alice has promised to share a bit about her vacation when she gets back, although she might do it in interview form since she's not really into writing. ;)

We'll be sure to keep you updated! :)  She'll be back some time next week.

No comments: