Saturday, September 20, 2014

Maggie's Memos: Alice's Next Adventure

Hey everyone.  We know it's been quiet around here lately, but you'd stay out of the way too if you were around a bunch of humans with bugs in their hair.  Yuck.  Head lice is gross.

Anyway, just a quick post to let you know that Alice is leaving for a weekend trip with Mama tomorrow.  She's going to the AG Place, at least one Disney Store, and who knows where else (you know how Mama is with her shopping).

Alice, all packed and ready to go.

I would be jealous if I cared AT ALL about wandering through stores all day long.  Tess is pretty crushed, though.  She really wanted to go to the AG Place.  Mama's super protective of her, and doesn't like taking her on really long trips, so I have to say I'm not surprised.  Sometimes it stinks being the favorite. ;)

We'll have more bloggy fun coming up after Alice gets back, so stay tuned!

~Maggie


2 comments:

Jan said...

Have a good time on your trip, Alice! :)
Keep your chin up, Tess! I know how it stinks being left behind on trips sometimes.... ;).

Becca (Rebecca AG doll. Figured I'd better mention it, since I haven't commented here before. I love your blog, though! :D)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Becca, I'll be sure to pass your message along to Tess. She's doing okay now that it's all over, and she loved hearing about Alice's trip. We'll be doing a post with pics from the trip on the blog here soon so the rest of you can see them too. ;)

Glad to know we still have dolls and people reading this thing, even though we're pretty sporadic about posting. ;)

Maggie