Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tess's Tidbits: A New Page from Belle and Blogoversary News!! :)

Hello again, everyone!  I just have a quick post today. 

First, I wanted to let our Belle's Bulletins readers know that Belle has a new post.  She actually started a second page since her first page was so long.  You can see her new post HERE.  And just to warn you, her post ends with a total cliffhanger!!  Belle promised me she'd write another post again soon, though.  I know it's been hard waiting 2 to 3 months between posts!  (Maggie, stop snickering!!)

The other thing we wanted to remind you of is our 1 Year Blogoversary.  It's tomorrow!!! :D  We have some fun things planned, including a small giveaway, so you won't want to miss it.  I managed to get Maggie to stop talking about the Avengers and Captain America long enough to discuss our blog plans, so we're all set.  (Now Maggie, please don't look at me like that.  You have been a bit...obsessed, you know.  I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me!  We'll talk later, okay?)

I think that's about all for now.  Have a wonderful day, and we'll talk to you all again tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so excited for your blogoversary!!! :D My blogoversary isn't until February, but Claire's was yesterday.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :)

Mia

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Mia! And Happy Blogoversary, Claire! :D

Tess