Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tess's Tidbits: Katie is Coming Home!!!

At last, some happy news during this sad week.  I just found out that my cousin Katie is coming back home tomorrow!!  Mama is supposed to pick her up at church.  I can't even describe how excited I am to see her again!!  I know everyone else feels the same way.  Lucy is relieved that her older sister is finally coming home.  Emma and Charlie are really excited to meet her.  Mama says after she talks with Charlie and Katie she'll be able to determine whether they are sisters or not.  I don't know, maybe she has to do a background check or something. :)

Once Katie gets settled, we'll post more pics from her trip.  And in the future, we'll either have her do a special post on our blog, or we might have another "Breaking News with Maggie" interview...Maggie's already working on her interview with Charlie.

So keep checking back for more fun posts.

By the way, for those of you who don't follow Mama's blog, Claire is officially listed on eBay.  I hope she finds a great new home where she's loved and appreciated.  I know it was hard for Mama to let her go.  For this last week that she's here, we'll make lots of special memories!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Have fun reuniting with Katie! I know how we love to see JoJo after she's been out traveling!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Jenny. We will. Hope Jo Jo has fun on her newest adventure! :)

Tess

Anonymous said...

Katie will probably be really happy to be home for awhile .. I know that Tirya is usually happy to be home for a couple weeks and then she is ready to be off again .. she will be finding hosts in a few days too .. LOL!! Off again ..

Marsali

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I'm sure she will, Marsali! Thanks for commenting. I hope Tirya has fun with her new hosts! :)

Tess