Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tess's Tidbits: Katie is Not Home Yet :(

Hey everyone.  Just another quick update.  The lady who was supposed to bring Katie to church today so that Mama could bring her home didn't make it.  Katie's temporary host lives out a ways and works in the school office, which means that the earliest Katie will be here is Tuesday (the school has tomorrow off). 

I'm trying not to be too disappointed.  I suppose if I've already waited this long, I can wait a little longer.  I'll let you all know when she gets here. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I hate waiting .. that can be so time consuming too .. LOL!! We cannot wait to see Katie come home .. maybe when she travels next she could come visit us in Oregon ..

Laters,
Vienna

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Vienna!! Welcome to our blog! :) I hate waiting, too...I was so ready to see Katie today. Mama didn't say anything, but I know she was pretty disappointed as well. I'm sure she would love to visit all of you in Oregon. :) I'll be sure to give her the message!

Tess