Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tess's Tidbits: I'm so Excited! :)

Hi everyone!  I know I just posted, but I had to do another quick post.  I was looking at all of the new stuff on Americangirl.com, and I saw the ad about the special edition mini AG dolls they're bringing out this year.  Here's a pic:
I've been wanting an American Girl doll of my own for a while now.  I'd thought about getting a Rebecca doll, but when I saw this Samantha, I knew she was the doll for me.  For one thing, she looks a lot like me with her brown hair and brown eyes.  For another thing, I have this same dress!!  Mama found it for me on Craigslist.  So I could have a look-alike doll with a matching dress!  I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it.  Now I just have to figure out how to save up $22 plus tax...

So, what are your favorite new releases from American Girl?  Do any of you have something special you want to save up for?

4 comments:

MyLittleMegara said...

Ooh I have the Molly they released from that set!!! :D

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I adore all of the dolls from this series. Molly is so sweet in her green Christmas dress. :)

Tess

MyLittleMegara said...

My Molly has been my best friend since the age of five- she's still my favorite character. Sadly, my Molly shows her age, with her messy hair and sticking eye... but I wouldn't trade her for a million new ones. :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I'm sure Molly is happy to hear how special she is. It can be rather unnerving for a doll to be in less-thank-stellar condition. It always helps to hear that our humans still love us in spite of our flaws. ;)

Tess