Anne has 24 hours to respond and get us her mailing address. If we don't hear from her by then, we'll have to choose a different winner. So, Anne, get back to us soon!! :)
Today's giveaway features the first of the Belle's Bulletins posters. Seriously, why are you guys even interested in entering for this? Have you read her pages? Ick!! Sappy, sappy, sappy.
All right, I'd better just can it and get on with the giveaway, or I'll never hear the end of it from Tess. :} Today's winner will receive a Belle's Bulletins fashion doll-sized poster featuring Belle and Robby. So all of you who are rooting for Robby will want to enter today. Seriously, does anyone really care who Belle ends up with?
Just a reminder, this is a smaller poster (with fashion dolls in mind), but as Tess mentioned earlier, it works as a framed photo for us 18 inchers, too. This is a WALLET-SIZED Costco photo with a lustre finish. It is not autographed, but has Robby and Belle's names printed on the picture itself.
And here we go again with the same, boring old rules:
1. If you are under 14, please get a parent's permission before entering, as we will have to get your mailing address.
2. To enter, please leave a comment on this post. You'll need to leave us your name or username and an email address where we can reach you. We've already turned on comment moderation, so only Maggie, Mama and I will see your information. :)
3. You will have somewhere around 24 hours or so to comment.
4. The winner will be selected through a random drawing. We'll write all of the names down and put them in a hat (or bowl, or something along the same lines).
5. The winner of today's giveaway will be announced on tomorrow's giveaway post. We will also contact the winner via email. Remember, if you win, please respond to us within 24 hours, or we'll have to choose another winner. We know it's not a very long time to respond, but since we have so many giveaways going, we need to keep things moving. :)
6. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the giveaway. We'd like to keep this as easy as possible! :)
Have fun entering, everyone! We'll talk to you all again tomorrow.