Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hayden's Histories: Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas to all of our readers!!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day with your families and friends. :)  As you can see, we had a great morning here.  We'll give you the full scoop later this week, but we just wanted to share a couple of pics with you for now. :)

Here I am with Jenna, Rachel, and Maggie.  Mama left each of us a special present in our stockings.

Here are Hailey and Tess with their stockings.

Charlie and Emma aren't in the pictures because they spent Christmas with Mama at Mimi's house.  I was invited to go too, but since it's Jenna's first Christmas here, I really wanted to spend it with her.  I do miss my sisters too, but I know they'll be back later this week.

Talk to all of you later! :)  I'm off to watch a movie with the rest of the gang. :)

No comments: