Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guest Post by Charlie: The Great Outdoors


Howdy!  Charlie here.  Yesterday, Mama and Papa and a bunch of Papa's family members took a day trip up to the camp where Papa spent many of his summers as a boy.  Mama invited Rontu and me to come along too, so of course we said yes! ;)

Mama didn't take a lot of pictures, but the ones she got were pretty cool.


The place we ate lunch had a great view. 

There were lots of trails for hiking. 

Aren't these waterfalls amazing?  Mama didn't let me get too close...she didn't want me falling in! ;)

Whenever I see a beautiful spot like this, I'm reminded of the beauty of our world and the wonders of God's creation all around us. :)  I'm so glad Mama invited me to go with her.  I wouldn't have missed this for the world!

That's all for now...just a quick little post. (I'm not nearly as wordy as Tess or some of the others around here.) ;)  Hope you're all having a great week!

~Charlie

No comments: