Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maggie's Memos: The World Travelers Have Returned

What's up, everyone?  Just thought you might like to know that Charlie and Rachel made it back this afternoon all in one piece.  It sounds like they had a great trip.  Of course, I don't see how they POSSIBLY could have enjoyed themselves without having ME along, but...yeah...moving on.  I'm not bitter or anything.

So Tess and I decided that we'd let Charlie and Rachel do a special guest post together, sharing pics and stories from their trip.  I'm not sure when they'll have it up...they're pretty tired (you try traveling in the car with 3 human kids ages 8 and under for over 3 hours and see how YOU do!). ;)  Anyway, they just asked me to let all of you know what's going on, and they promised they'd get their post up as soon as they could.

I guess that's all for now.  We'll be on again soon!

No comments: