Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tess's Tidbits: Updates

Hello everyone.  It's so nice to be back on the blog after taking a bit of a break! :)  Did you enjoy Charlie and Rachel's vacation posts?  I thought they did a wonderful job, especially for their first time without any input from Maggie or myself. :)

I just wanted to let all of you know that we won't be on the computer for a while.  Mama and her family will be out of town until late next week, and she's requested that we stay off of the computer during that time.  Maggie was livid at this request (Mama has never asked such a thing of us before), and I must confess that I'm having a difficult time understanding her reasoning myself, but we have to do what she says.  Well, that's my take.  Maggie might challenge the rules. ;)

Anyway, if you don't hear from us for a while, or we don't publish or respond to your comments, that's why. We're officially taking a break until Mama returns.  But don't despair.  We'll be cooking up a few posts during that time so that you'll have something really enjoyable to read when we come back. :)

Meanwhile, we'll have the house all to ourselves for several days, which will be a wonderful change.  I'm sure we'll have a movie night or two, read some books...perhaps we'll even play some games or put on a show.  I'm really looking forward to having some time with just dolls in the house. :)

I'm afraid that's all I have time for this morning...Belle is waiting to do a quick post on her blog as well.  We'll talk to all of you later next week! :)

2 comments:

Blakeney Green said...

We hope your Mama enjoys her trip, and that you girls enjoy having the house to yourself.

See you when you're all back!

Love,
Summer

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Summer. It's great to hear from you and your sisters. :) Mama got back safely, and Hayden is working on a guest post with lots of lovely pictures from her trip! :)

Tess