Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Breaking News with Maggie: We've Been Awarded! :)


This is Maggie Wilson of "Breaking News with Maggie", relieved to finally be posting again!!

What?  Charlie and Rachel's posts were fine, especially for beginners, but surely you've missed the actual bloggers around here, right?  Just sayin'.

Anyway, Wendy over at Wendy's Life awarded us with the "Your Blog is Great" award (thanks, Wendy!).  Of course, we already knew that our blog was great, but it's nice to know that others recognize our genius as well. ;)

Okay, moving on before Tess feels the need to get on here and apologize for my "shocking behavior".  }:)

So the rules for this award are simple.  You put a copy of the award on your post, you list the rules (which I"m kinda doing in my own lazy way), you list five other bloggers you'd like to reward, and then you comment on those five blogs to let them know they've been awarded.

We've chosen to award:
  1.  Mia of "Mia's Musings" (Hi Mia!)
  2.  Alexandra at "Of Trims and Frills and Furbelows" (Okay, what in the world is a furbelow?  It sounds like a fancy Furby or something.  Can you guess which two of the three of us thought of awarding this blog?  No offense, Alexandra.) :}
  3.  Deb of "Debonair Designs" (Our friend who makes amazing doll sweaters and other nifty items.  I'm a little miffed that Mama hasn't gotten one for ME yet.)
  4.  My Froggy Stuff of...um..."My Froggy Stuff" (This lady is awesome!!  Have you seen her craft ideas?  And all for dolls like me...and even stuff for those of you who are actually into the 12 inchers like Belle of -gag-Belle's Bulletins.)
  5.  Piper of "Pleasant Piper" (Piper's really cool, plus she has really amazing pics on her blog.  Maybe someday Mama will be that good with a camera.) ;)

Okay, I think I covered everything.  Mama told me that this award has been circulating for quite a while now, so if any of you have already been awarded, feel free to ignore it. ;)

Until next time, this is Maggie Wilson, signing off.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Hi back! ;)

I figured I'd tell you really quick that I finally watched Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor this week! (I'd already seen both Iron Man movies.) They were FANTASTIC! I guess I'll have to see The Avengers again to understand it better. ;)

Have a great week!

Mia

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Glad to hear you were able to watch them. Rachel LOVES Thor, and we both really liked Captain America (he's my next favorite Avenger after Iron Man). I would definitely suggest watching The Avengers again...you'll get so much more of it now! ;)

Maggie

Alexandra said...

Thanks so very much!!!

To be honest...I had to look furbelow up online...I had no idea what it meant. :-D So yeah. It's a ruffle. :-P

Jessie Loucks said...

Oh, goodness! I awarded you too, but I COMPLETELY forgot to let you guys know! Go here for the post: http://americangirlphotographer.blogspot.com/2012/05/your-blog-is-great-award-and-some-other.html

Mia as well, can you tell Claire that I awarded her? I don't think I let her know either. (:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hmmm, so why can't they just say "ruffle"? Anyway, glad you got the message, Alexandra. I'll pass the news along to Emma and Tess.

Thanks, Jessie! We probably won't do another post about it, but it's nice to know you felt we were worthy of the award too. ;) We'll let Mia know.

Maggie