Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our Trip to Eureka Part 3: A Guest Post by Rachel and Charlie

All too soon, our vacation was over, and it was time to go back home.  After Mama got all of our things packed, we said goodbye to Jess (which felt a little silly, since she'd be back in our hometown later that day!)

It was such a beautiful day, Mama decided we needed a few parting shots in the front yard.  You know how she is about her photo shoots!


This one is my favorite!

Yeah, but this picture was a lot more fun, especially for me!  I got to climb so high in this tree!

I'm not sure what kind of tree it was, but it had these beautiful yellow flowers growing from it.  I think I'll have to Google it sometime and see what type it is. ;)

And here are lots more pics of us, just because Mama couldn't stop once she got started.  It's a little embarrassing! :}


On the way home, we stopped at the carousel that Mama's daughters love so much.  It's on a car lot, and the company gives free rides all week long!  It's become a new tradition for Mama's family to end their trip with a carousel ride. :) 

Here we are on our horse!  It was a little tricky for Mama to get the picture, so it's not the best one of us. ;)

And after that, it was back in the car for the long trip home.  

We were really tired after our long week, but we were so glad we were able to go.  Now that it was over, though, we couldn't wait to get home and see our friends and sisters again. :)  

We were so worn out, we didn't get any pics of our arrival home.  It was great to see everyone again.  All the dolls loved the souvenirs we brought them.  We'll try to get a post up showing what we got for everyone at some point in the future.  

For now, though, we hope you enjoyed our posts about our wonderful vacation.  Thanks for putting up with us as we tried to figure out this blogging stuff...it can be a little bit overwhelming when you're first starting out!  I have a lot more respect for Tess and Maggie now! :)

See you all later!

Rachel and Charlie



2 comments:

Mickey's Girl said...

Wow! I hope you guys had a lot of fun (because it sure looks like you did!). Mom is going to Minneapolis and the MOA and shes bringing 4 of us! (at least thats the plan!)I hope I have as much fun as you guys did! PS. I just relized how much Charlie and I look alike! ;)

Amelia

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

We had a great time, thanks. How exciting that you get to go to Minneapolis and the MOA! Mama hopes to get there someday, but it's a long ways away from where we live. :) I hope you do a post about it when you get back. :)

Rachel

Wow, Amelia, we do look alike! Funny how that keeps happening to me. ;)

Charlie