Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tess's Tidbits: Happy New Year's Eve!

I can hardly believe that this is the very last night before 2015!!  Where has all the time gone?  I hope that all of you, our wonderful readers, have an incredible new year. :)

Maggie and I are working hard on a post about our Christmas adventures.  We had a splendid time with Mama and her family.  Mama even surprised us with a few unexpected family reunions of our own. :)  We hope to have that post up for you sometime tomorrow.

After our Christmas post, we'll have one final farewell post, and then we'll officially wrap up Jane Austen and Unicorns.  I have rather mixed feelings about it, to be honest.  It's always hard to turn the page on a chapter of one's life.  That being said, I'm looking forward to the freedom of blogging occasionally on Mama's blog instead of being in charge of one of my own. :}

Well, I really should get back to helping Maggie out.  Goodbye for now, dearest readers...we'll be back soon with our Christmas adventures. :)

Tess

P.S. Here's a picture to tide you over until we get the post finished:


No comments: