Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Own Blog :)

Hi, Tess here!  If you've read Mama's blog, you know a little bit about me.  (By the way, Mama is pronounced muh-Mah, like they say it in the Jane Austen movies.  Sorry, that's the best way I know to spell the pronunciation.)  Beast'sbelle's not really our mom, but ever since she adopted us, she's made us feel like part of the family.  She takes good care of us, when she's not too busy looking after our 3 "bigger" sisters (Mama's real girls).  I love the way they say "Mama" with a British accent, so I came up with the idea to call her that.  Mama likes it.  She says it makes her feel quite elegant and refined, and she really didn't need more voices calling, "Mommy, where's my..." or "Mommy, she took that away from me..." or...well, any of the other countless things that come after "Mommy" on a daily basis.  Mama thought it might be fun if I spoke for myself, especially since I want to be a writer someday.  My best friend, Maggie, will be writing some too, since she wants to be either a journalist or a children's author when she grows up.  So, I hope you enjoy it!  We'll be posting more soon, so be sure to check back! 

No comments: