Monday, April 25, 2011

Tess's Tidbits: My New Doll!! :D

I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself!  I've been so eager to share my news with all of you. :)

As any of you who follow Mama's blog already know, Mama was able to order my special edition Samantha doll since Grandmama sent for Emma and Charlie's cousin Ruthie at the same time!  Mama didn't even tell me until the day my Samantha arrived. 

I can't even begin to describe how excited I was to finally get that beautiful box.  Of course, any of you who have received a new AG doll in a box can relate! :)  I just had to take everything in for a few moments before I actually opened her.


Then I opened the box...


...and I couldn't help shrieking with delight!  She was sooo beautiful, and she was finally mine!!


I took just a moment to look at the book that came with her.


But after that, it was all about my beautiful Samantha doll!  She looked even better in my hands than she had in the catalog.


She is absolutely my favorite doll ever!!!  I will always love my Rebecca doll, too, but Sam holds a very special place in my heart. :)


After I opened her, I got dressed up in my matching Samantha dress and asked Mama to take some pics of Sam and I together. :)  Here are a few of my favorites:


It's funny, our dresses aren't that different in real life, but in the pics, they look like they are completely different shades!  We're also not completely matching because I couldn't find my ribbon that looks just like Sam's, and I don't own a pair of white tights.  It was close enough, though. ;) 

Hope you enjoyed the pics!  You can definitely expect more posts with Sam and Rebecca in them. :D

10 comments:

Blakeney Green said...

Your new doll is lovely! The pictures of you dressed alike are great. You look so much like her!

Love,
The Green Girls

Phoebe said...

How exciting! Sam is so cute!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your new doll! I love the pictures of the two of you together. You're both beautiful!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

Tess

Sophie Amélie said...

Tess, I am so glad that your Mama was able to order your beloved Samantha doll for you. I know how much you really wanted her, even though you initially chose Rebecca over Samantha.

Now that you have two dolls, you can have twice the adventures. Have you introduced Samantha to Rebecca yet?

-Sophie

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi Sophie! Good to hear from you. :) I'm SOOO happy to finally have my Samantha doll. I think Mama was just about as excited as I was. ;)

Yes, Sam and Becca have been introduced already. :) They are standing next to each other on my dresser and look quite adorable. Just looking at them makes me smile. :D

Have a great week!

Tess

Kiki's Korner said...

This is just soooo cute!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, all4dolls! :)

Tess

MyLittleMegara said...

SOOOO cute!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks! She's my very favorite doll in all the world. :)

Tess